Is your Firefox keeping crashes and you want to uninstall it completely from the computer? Even thought Mozilla Firefox is popular without lots of PC users and can be easily download from the Internet, some still find it a need to uninstall it from the computer. If you are finding an effective way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox completely, I think you can find the easiest one here.
How to remove Firefox with Windows?
No matter which program you install on the computer, you can quickly uninstall it with the Windows uninstaller that comes onto your PC as you install the Windows. To do this, just follow the below steps:
1) Click the Start button and go to Control Panel.
2) Then, double click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3) When the program list has populated, find & highlight the Mozilla Firefox and press Change/Remove button to continue
4) Follow the on-screen wizard to go.
However, the above Firefox removal method cannot remove your bookmarks, passwords, cookies, preference settings and added extensions of Firefox and may sometimes leave down some registry values in your registry database. If you want to permanently delete those data and stop them from being used by other browsers, it is better that you can delete the Firefox folder and clean your evidences with the following steps.
1) Go to “Start” again, click “Run”, type %APPDATA% into the box and click “OK” to go.
2) Then, the hidden “Application Data” folder will appear.
3) Find and open the “Mozilla” folder
4) Remove the “Firefox” folder.
In this way, all of your internet activities with the Firefox will be completely removed from your computer. However, if the Firefox uninstall failure comes to a leftover registry entry, things will become a little complicated and dangerous. Registry acts as the main database of the Windows-based operating system to store all settings & options of the hardware & software on the PC. If the entries related to the Firefox cannot be completely removed as you uninstall the browser, it will greatly mess up your PC to either stop you from running the PC or installing other programs correctly. A manual modification to the registry database is high of risk and a simple mistake will make the computer go to crash.
To safely remove Firefox from the computer without taking time to deal with the uninstall problems, you might need to download an uninstall program to do the job for you. Though there are lots of decent programs available online, one that held in high reputation is called Perfect Uninstaller. Compared with other uninstallers and Windows built-in Add/Remove Programs tool, it promises to:
*Completely remove any corrupt software that Windows can’t delete.
* Work much faster than the Windows Add/Remove Programs.
* Deletes any related files and registry entries completely.
* Speeds up computer performance and loading times.
* 100% automatic and safe guaranteed.
In a word, trying to uninstall Firefox can be a very difficult task; however, by downloading & running the perfect uninstaller tool here, you can remove any problematic software completely within clicks.