The RadioRage is available to be downloaded from the Internet easily and helps users to access the local & Internet radio stations, industry news, song recommendation, etc quickly. However, some PC users find that upon finishing installing the RadioRage, the cursor just stayed stuck on that link when clicking on a music video. That is why lots of PC users want to uninstall it and turn to use other alternative app. If you are in the need to uninstall RadioRage, directly follow the steps here.
Basically, there are two ways available for you to get RadioRage off the computer: one is to uninstall it with the Windows built-in Add/Remove applet and the other one is to uninstall it with an advanced program uninstall tool. No matter which you use, do remember to be careful enough and do not remove un-associated entries; or it will bring in some unrepeatable damages to the computer.
1. How to remove RadioRage manually?
Just like other programs, the RadioRage application can be uninstalled quickly with the help of Windows package uninstaller. To start with, just follow the below steps:
1) Go to the Start Menu on the left bottom left of the computer screen.
2) Find and click on Control Panel.
3) Double click on Add / Remove Programs.
4) Then a whole list of programs & applications that are installed on your computer will appear. Find and select the RadioRage on the list and click “Remove”.
5) Confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking “Yes” and follow the on-screen steps to finish the uninstall process.
This is how the Windows Add/Remove utility works to uninstall programs from the computer. However, sometimes the uninstall fails. It just fails by showing an error message, or by leaving download some files on your registry and on your hard-drive. If this happens, what do you need to do and uninstall RadioRage from your computer? You have to uninstall the program again or locate & remove all its related files/entries completely so as to ensure a complete RadioRage removal. But a mis-removal of a system required file during this process will dramatically crash your whole PC. Consider seriously before taking this approach!
2. How to uninstall RadioRage automatically?
The best option to safely & successfully remove RadioRage is to rely on an uninstaller tool which is designed to completely uninstall any application from the PC, either full or corrupted version. This way, the RadioRage will be removed from the PC within less than 3 minutes. A great program that does this job is called the Perfect Uninstaller and it promises to uninstall programs by completely finishing these 3 steps:
1) Uninstall the RadioRage application safely from the computer.
2) Scan both your registry and your hard-drive for any leftover entries.
3) When the scan completes, it will delete any found related files immediately.
How simple it is to uninstall RadioRage with Perfect Uninstaller! I came to use this uninstaller when having problems in uninstalling Adobe Download Manager. In addition to, compared with the Windows built-in uninstaller, this tool helps to ensure a stable running PC easily no matter which programs you have uninstalled from the PC.
So, in order to get rid of RadioRage completely, why not take a look at this powerful program uninstall tool? It is really the best option that you should use to uninstall any program completely & safely from the computer without affecting other Windows functions.