You might wonder how to uninstall Photoshop CS3 completely when trying to install a latest version or switching to another different product. No matter what is the case, it is necessary for you to do it in the right way rather than just drag Photoshop CS3 into recycle bin.
Below are very simple steps that you can follow to easily and completely uninstall CS3 from your computer.
1. Quit Photoshop CS3 if it is on. Click on “Start” and then Control Panel.
2. Double click on Add/Remove Programs and then locate the Adobe program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click on “Remove/Change” button to begin the removal. Then, you will see a new window pop up.
4. Select “Remove Adobe Photoshop CS3 components” and then click “Next” to proceed.
5. Then click “Next” again and follow the on-screen prompts to finish CS3 removal.
By following the above steps, CS3 may be completely uninstalled from your computer. But what should you do if you can not locate or uninstall Photoshop CS3 on/from Add/Remove Programs? Do this mean that you can not uninstall it from your computer? No!
When unable to completely uninstall CS3 from my computer, one of my friends recommended me to use a program named Perfect Uninstaller. He told me that this is an uninstaller that helps to uninstall all unneeded programs, especially corrupt programs completely from the computer. Because of the his recommendation, I went to download and then run this program. Surprisingly, it helped me uninstall CS3 completely and easily as you can see the steps below:
1. After installing the program, I located where the program on my computer: C:\Program Files\Adobe
2. Then right clicked the folder “Adobe Photoshop CS3″ and then selected “Force Uninstall with PU”.
3. When the uninstall wizard popped up, clicked on “Next”.
4. During the removal, the uninstaller automatically scanned the computer for associated entries both from the program files and Windows registry.
5. When the scan finished, click on “Next” and then follow the on-screen process to finish the removal.
With the simple above steps, I was able to uninstall my corrupt Phoptoshop CS3 from my computer. So if you are having problems in uninstalling CS3 or other unneeded programs from your computer, it is highly recommended that you should download and launch Perfect Uninstaller. Thus, no related entries will be left down after the uninstall process.