K9 Web Protection is a free Internet filter and parental control software for both Windows and Mac computer. Thanks to this program, you are able to more effectively control the Internet so as to well protect your kids from potential dangers of the Internet. If you need to uninstall K9 Web Protection but do not remember the password, there is no need to worry about that and you can get around the problem easily with tutorial here.
Here I take Windows-based system as an example to show you how to uninstall K9 without password and you can easily do this on your Mac computer, too.
1. Restart your computer and press & hold the “F8″ key and use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode With Networking” and press “Enter” to boot into safe mode
2. Then double click to open “My Computer” and select “Local Disk (C:)” in the Hard Disk Drives section.
3. Open the “Programs Files” folder to find the “K9″ folder and delete the contents of the folder.
4. Click “Start”, run, type “msconfig” in the Search box and press “Enter” to go. Click the “Services” tab and then “Startup” tabs to uncheck anything related to K9 in the list.
5. Then, go to Run again, type “regedit” into the search box and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
6. Expand the entries within the “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” and “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” to find & delete all entries related to the K9 Web Protection.
However, what happens a lot is that while using the manual uninstall approach, some PC users will incorrectly delete some registry entries, causing in some other computer errors or the computer to completely crash. For the safety & security of the computer, it is highly recommended you can uninstall the K9 Web Protection by using a professional program uninstaller just like the Perfect Uninstaller. This is an uninstaller and a removal software that can help you uninstall K9 without password within three simple ways:
1) Remove the program for you within steps
2) Scan your hard disk for any leftover files and delete them safely
3) Scan your registry database to trace & remove all associated registry keys automatically
Want to uninstall K9 Web Protection without password quickly? Take a look at Perfect uninstaller and you will be able to uninstall it within clicks!