Iminent is a program that provides tons of exclusive and free emoticons, free video winks, and the possibility to create yours easily. This way, some users can make the PC life more & more enjoyable. However, if you are sure to uninstall Iminent from your computer, keep on reading my article here to choose the best one according to your judgment.
Use Add or Remove Programs
This is the common and frequent-used way to uninstall Iminent. You can use this method to get rid of most software that you don’t want any more. Just follow the steps below:
1) Click Start menu and then go to Control Panel.
2) Click Add /Remove Programs (XP) or Programs & Features (Windows 7 & Vista). Then, a window will pop up displaying the list of the programs you have installed on your computer.
3) Find the Iminent on the list and click Remove or Uninstall to go.
4) When being asked “Are you sure you want to remove Iminent from your computer”, click Yes and follow the on-screen steps to go.
5) Then, the Iminent will be removed from your computer.
This method will get rid of all of the software from the computer. It won’t, however, delete all of the files and folders that were attached to the software, messing up the computer easily. To ensure a complete Iminent uninstall, you will have to manually locate and remove them from your PC.
However, manually remove files from the computer especially from the Windows registry database it not as easy as you think. Some files will hide themselves in the deepest part of the computer and cannot be found easily. Seriously, if you delete a system required files by mistake, you will sometime end up completely destroying your PC.
Use an uninstaller tool to uninstall Iminent
If you are not knowledgeable enough to find and delete the files and folders, do not take the manual removal. It is best that you can use a program uninstall software to do the job and bypass performing all of any manual action. We know that uninstallers are specifically designed to completely uninstall any program from the computer without leaving down any related file. This way, you will be able to uninstall Iminent as quickly as you can. To sum, an uninstaller usually uninstall programs much faster due to the following features:
1) Uninstall programs much faster than the windows Add/Remove Programs.
2) Forcibly delete any corrupted programs that won’t seem to go.
3) Clean up any related files from your system registry.
4) Locate and delete all associated files and folders.
5) Uninstall programs completely without affecting the overall PC performance.
Hence, I would recommend you to use an uninstaller just like Perfect Uninstaller to completely get rid of the Iminent from your PC. Besides uninstalling the program itself, it will also thoroughly locate & remove all related entries to ensure a complete Iminent removal easily.